MEDsan® SARS-CoV-2 Ag Duo
- Detection limit (LoD = Limit of Detection) 14.4 TCID 50 / ml
- Sensitivity: 96.7% (95% CI: 91.7%, 98.7)
- Specificity: 100% (95% CI: 99.2%, 100%)
- Test result after only 15-20 minutes
- Easiest handling on the market
- Medical device: CE & IVD
- Available languages: 8 (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, PT, PL, RU)
- Test cassettes (in foil pouch including desiccant), extraction tubes with extraction buffer, specimen collection swabs, package insert
Healthcare professionals, test for professional use only.
The MEDsan® SARS-CoV-2 Ag Duo is an immunochromatographic solid-phase test for the qualitative in vitro detection of specific antigens from SARS-CoV-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) in human saliva and nasal swab samples. Antigen is generally detectable in human saliva and nasal swab specimens during the acute phase of infection. This makes the MEDsan® SARS-CoV-2 Ag Duo one of the easiest to use and apply rapid tests.
Your competent partner for medical and protective products.